Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
30 - T-zone in hell: need advice on Korres product or else

I used to use the Kinerase Clear Skin Serum but it's too expensive and can't find a replacement anywhere!
I just got a good advice from Master Beauty on a Bliss and Korres product but thinking about trying this guy also. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P257004&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5715

My skin is comb. A Combination of heaven and hell. Since I've turned 30 my t-zone is often clogged, pores enlarged, blackheads too often,  blotchy, blemished, sometimes with acne, uneven, dark spots and too sensitive for scrubs. Just like I said it's hell. I always look exhausted and older just because of that.

Advice? Suggestions? Help?

Thanks!

L

Tags (2)
You should perhaps change your skin care regime rather th...

You should perhaps change your skin care regime rather than search for an inexpensive one product cure all.  Your cleansing and moisturizing routine is obviously not working for your skin at this time.  I have had skin peace with NARS balancing cleanser, NARS balancing moisturizer ... your self described heaven and hell sskin needs some balance .

xo

For blackheads the NARS mud mask only once a week, followed by moisturizer.

I recommend trying Clinique's "Acne Solutions"...

I recommend trying Clinique's "Acne Solutions" line of products.  They make some great skincare products (I love their foaming cleanser) and I will list a few below:

You can get the three above items in a set together to try out (and save money by getting them in a set) called "Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Kit" and you can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P188308​&categoryId=B70

Acne Solutions even makes a liquid foundation, concealer and other makeup products also.  The Acne Solutions products are gentle on sensitive skin, too.

I hope this helps you.  🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors