Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Acne and fine lines

I have a little ance and fine lines around my eyes and mouth. Whats a good product for wrinkles that wont break me out?

natural products with essential oil and glycolic acid are...

natural products with essential oil and glycolic acid are generally good both for anti-aging and anti-acne benefits. I have very oily skin and yet dehydrated skin from all the acne medicine, so I prefer natural essential oils to keep my skin balanced and hydrated yet not clogged up. I found pangea organics and korres on sephora, and origins have some great products for anti-aging, antioxidant, anti-acne, collagen support, cell repair, hydrating, anti-inflammatory... etc. all at the same time! Currently I'm loving Pangea Organics' Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil, and Origins' Brighter By Nature Glycolic Peel (all natural). Hope this helps. 🙂

I just started using Dior's Capture Totale One Essential...

I just started using Dior's Capture Totale One Essential Serum followed by Capture R60/80 XP Wrinkle Restoring Cream a few weeks ago and have not had any problems with it.  Also, I'm really liking Anthony Glycolic Cleanser in the a.m. for both aging and acne concerns.   For reference, I have combination skin (normal/oily in the summer and normal/dry in winter) with occassional breakouts.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors