Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Favorite product for lightening acne marks on fair skin?

I have fair skin and after I have a blemish there is a reddish dark mark for several weeks. Anyone have a product they love that works on this? Pale ladies, I need your help!

Tags (4)
Get Acnetix. Use it twice a day and acne marks fill not f...

Get Acnetix. Use it twice a day and acne marks fill not fade but disappear completely. Trust me on this.

Clinique's Even Better Clinical is awesome for getting ri...

Clinique's Even Better Clinical is awesome for getting rid of any skin discoloration without a bunch of negative side effects. So I would definitely say start using that. You have to use it consistently morning and night for 12 weeks to see the marks truly go away but I started to see them begin to fade after 3 weeks. It comes in a big bottle now so you'll probably go through 2 of those because it took 3 little bottles for me. As for concealer, the Lorac double feature concealer is awesome because it's actually 2 concealers and a blender in one plus it comes in really pale shades that don't have pink in them which only makes the red stand out more. Hope this helps!

An excellent product to help eliminate scars (and not jus...

An excellent product to help eliminate scars (and not just mask them) is Kinerase "Scar Healing Therapy" which is a transparent gel treatment designed to reduce the appearance, discoloration, roughness and discomfort of both old and new scars.  You can find it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P242918&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you.  🙂

You and i are in the same boat!  You can use a green conc...

You and i are in the same boat!  You can use a green concealer under your regular concealer (like the one in the Make Up Forever concealer palette).  

Personally, the Kat Von D Tattoo concealer in porcelain and light have done wonders for me.  I'll put porcelain on my marks, blend it out.  Then i'll put on foundation (i use liquid, and buff it on with a duofiber brush).  Then i'll use the "light" on the really bad ones that are still showing through. Et Voila!!

Another product that i've found to be a miracle worker is the Makeup Forever HD foundation.  I wear #115.  It's full coverage, so it covers those marks like no one's business.  I still use the KvD concealer in light over what still does come through, but the foundation has enough coverage that i don't have to go crazy with the concealer.

Hope this helps!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors