Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
concealer and black heads

I have always struggled with really oily skin and bad break out in my t-zone. I also have lots of scars and redness. I need to find a good coverage and long lasting concealer as well as a good face wash for my nose full of black heads. Please help.

Re: concealer and black heads

Hi kennanoel,

Definitely address the skincare aspect of the oiliness and blackheads first as this will help with the makeup issue.

A couple facial cleansers I'd recommend would be the Philosophy Purity Made Simple, the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser which are both great for oily, blemish prone, sensitive skin. I would also recommend adding in a treatment for the blackheads, the GlamGlow SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment is fantastic for this.

Clinique makes some pretty good concealers for blemish-prone, oily skin. I'd recommend the Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer or the Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer which has a lot wider color selection.

Next time you're in store, ask a Cast Member to make you up to three free samples of these products so  you can try them out at home and see how you like them.

Hope this helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors