Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
what is the best alternative to Clarisonic???

I cannot afford the Clarisonic system so what is the best alternative?

Please answer even if there are answers!!!!

I have had my Clarisonic since they first came out on the...

I have had my Clarisonic since they first came out on the market so it's been a while since I've used anything else, however, I did have a Neutrogena Wave before I bought my Clarisonic.  It worked pretty well and I've seen advertisements lately that say that the Wave has a new and improved model that not only vibrates, but rotates as well.  It is called the Neutrogena Wave Sonic and I'll paste a picture of what it looks like below in case you want to look for one. 

Wave Sonic Spinning Power-Cleanser
Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal 🙂

I have a friend who recommend the Olay set. I have a Clar...
I have a friend who recommend the Olay set. I have a Clarisonic myself so I can't say for sure, but I think the Olay set is at least cheap enough that it's worth a try. I couldn't afford the Clarisonic myself so I asked for it for Christmas a few years ago! 🙂
There's a few brushes in Sephora that you can use. It's n...

There's a few brushes in Sephora that you can use. It's not electric, but it seems to be getting good reviews, both the small and big one. There's also an electric brush called Pretika SonicDermabrasion Facial Brush from Target, which is about $50. It also seems to be getting overall good reviews and it's free shipping. Drugstore.com even has the same brush a tad cheaper than Target's with free shipping. I hope this helps and good luck!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors