Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
30+ spf non-comedogenic, w/ no white residue

Looking for:

Sunscreen (at least 30 spf) + other anti-aging benefits beyond spf.  I want a high spf because I'm extremely fair & very prone to burns/freckles.  Definitely need non-comedogenic & one doesn't leave the white residue & works well under liquid foundation! I really prefer a cream/lotion over powder sunscreen.  Thanks!!!

I have very similar skin - very fair, and extremely sensi...

I have very similar skin - very fair, and extremely sensitive. I've been using Clinique's Super City Block for years, and I swear by it. There is a slight tone of color to it, so women with dark skin would likely not be able to use it without looking ashy. But for pale/fair skin, it acts like a bit of a primer, helping to even out the skin tone. The "Super" City Block has SPF-40, and it's a physical sunblock so it has less scent, won't clog pores, and will protect your skin against a broader range of harmful rays than moisturizers that have chemical SPF's. Best of all is the price - a tube is under $20 and will last me about 10 months of daily use (I use it even if I'm only driving to work). The key to wearing it under makeup is to wait between layers - give a few minutes after your moisturizer, then a few more before your foundation. Well worth it to protect your skin!

Elta Md, it's the lightest and nonoily and no white cast...

Elta Md, it's the lightest and nonoily and no white cast and doesn't break me out.  I break out easily and hated anything that has a lotion feel but it sicks into the skin and super light, it's also 45 spf which is great.  I've tried all kinds even the ones that say they are oilfree and lightweight but aren't.  I have used Sheseido alot because of the hight UV physical barrier which I like but it's a little greasy and leaves a white cast but it's covered with my makeup.  You have to get it at a dermatologist's office or order online. 

Re: Elta Md, it's the lightest and nonoily and no white cast...
I agree! I haven't found better than the Etla MD, tinted spf. Do you know if sephora carries anything close to it?
My husband loves the supergoop spf wipes

My husband loves the supergoop spf wipes

you should try bare escentuals spf brush I have a moderat...

you should try bare escentuals spf brush I have a moderate sun allergy and it lets me be in direct sunlight for more than 15 min without reaction normally I would blister I have very sensitive skin in genral and this is the best Ive found they also release extra spf eyecolors in spring and all of their foundation has some spf

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors