Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Moisturizer (Anti-aging, sensitive skin)

Can someone suggest an anti-aging oil free moisturizer.  I really like the effect of Clarins Firming Day Cream but find it is too rich and also has too much fragrance.  What about Dr Brandt Pores No More mattifying lotion or Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration.  Not sure if the Boscia one is anti-aging.  My skin still breaks out and I'm in my mid 40's.  It is also allergy prone and sensitive.  HELP!!

As horrible as this may sound...I believe you need to lea...

As horrible as this may sound...I believe you need to learn to love oil.  That "oil is bad" MYTH kept my skin in a constant state of disaster.  Since I've welcomed oils in to my life I've stopped breaking out completely.  I would recommend Boscia cleansing milk or something more moisturizing.  The lack of SLS and surfactants in their products will keep your skin looking younger either way. 

I use the Boscia line..Cleanser, toner, oil free hydratio...

I use the Boscia line..Cleanser, toner, oil free hydration (day), and the recharinging night lotion. I love the whole line. I have oily skin and I am also prone to breakouts and am late 30's. I also use the Peter Thomas Roth anti -aging cleansing gel 2-3x/week. I have honestly noticed a great change in my skin

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors