Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|
Moisturize Without Breakouts

I am in my mid-40's and am in need of real hydration for my skin. But I have to be careful with moisturizers, I break out easily..still...so if sits on top of my skin, or is too heavy, I trade one problem for another. One last thing, I really prefer to purchase a product that's paraben-free, and as natural/organic as realistically possible.

I agree that the Argan Oil is great, but I would say use...

I agree that the Argan Oil is great, but I would say use it at night only.  I really like Aveeno moisturizers, especially the tinted moisturizers.  

FAB Ultra Repair Cream is what I am going to recommend....

FAB Ultra Repair Cream is what I am going to recommend.  It is paraben-free and extremely gentle/moisturizing.  I have dry skin, prone to breaks out and this is one of the only creams that have provided me with moisture without being heavy.  It has shea butter as well as oatmeal in it, which makes it perfect for sensitive skin.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P248407&categoryId=B70

I would recommend two options: Try Josie Maran's Argan Oi...

I would recommend two options: Try Josie Maran's Argan Oil. Sounds crazy to use an oil as a moisturizer, but I've tried it and been doing it for a few months and my skin is counterbalancing the over oily production and my sensitive skin isn't reacting bad to it at all. I don't break out! Or, if you want another option, just go to a local health food store and try pure jojoba oil. It actually works better on my skin than the Argan Oil, but the Argan Oil is really nice.

I would suggest you try the Caudalie Toning Lotion, it's...

I would suggest you try the Caudalie Toning Lotion, it's a Naturally Sephora product, which means it is made without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances & dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, triclosan and GMOs. More great things about this product are that it's refreshing, non-drying, and effective! Hope this helps you out!

P253623_hero.jpg

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • P253623_hero.jpg