Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|
Organic skin veil

I have dry, uneven, fair, acne-prone skin. 

What are the best organic skin 'veils' / moisturiziers/  creams  that contain green tea, antioxidants and moisturize and protect my skin against the elements **WITHOUT** clogging pores?

I am specifically looking for something with NO alcohol, parabens, mineral oil, sulfates or artificial fragrance.

( The ones I have tried never keep my face feeling moisturized for long or have caused breakouts. )

I do not like foundations or primers. 

I only wear sunscreen and moisturizer under my makeup.  So I am looking for a good one that is worthwhile.

Hi, luna22.  I know of a couple of different product opti...

Hi, luna22.  I know of a couple of different product options that meet your criteria.  The first is Caudalie's Vinosource Anti-Wrinkle Nourising Cream which is an all natural, rich, antioxidant cream that fights the appearance of wrinkles and soothes dry skin with intense moisture and nutrients.  This naturally quenching formula provides exceptional moisture and minimizes facial lines. Caudalie's proprietary molecule, Vinolevure offers the power to retain up to 100 times its weight in water for exceptional moisturizing and protective properties that reinforce the immune system. It immediately relieves tightness and sensitivity as it imparts a new level of strength, softness, radiance, and lasting hydration. A dose of stabilized grape-seed polyphenols provides the most powerful antioxidants in the vegetal world, alongside beneficial sea fennel, sodium hyaluronate, plant glycerine, and olive squalane.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

This non-comedogenic product does not contain animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Caudalie is committed to using and producing products that are environmentally friendly.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6023&categoryId=B70

Another option is the Boscia Oil-Free Daily & Nightly Hydration Duo which is a duo of oil-free moisturizers for weightless hydration around the clock.  Start with the Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15, a non-comedogenic moisturizer that hydrates the skin, minimizes the look of pores, and provides broad-spectrum SPF 15 UV sun protection. In the evening, follow your skincare routine with Oil-free Nightly Hydration, a non-comedogenic moisturizer that provides weightless hydration, combats excess oil, and refines the look of pores.

This set contains:
- 1 oz Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15
- 1 oz Oil-Free Nightly Hydration

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

These moisturizers are 100% preservative-free to minimize skin irritation and reactions. Free of synthetic fragrance and colors, these products ensure compatibility and safety for a broad range skin types.  You can find the duo here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P278023&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps and have a great day!
tenngal 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors