From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
a nice at-home hair-treatment (that uses at home ingredients ex. berries/honey?)

Here's a nice remedy to soften your hair.   1. Put an egg...

Here's a nice remedy to soften your hair.

1. Put an egg yolk and a bit of olive oil in a bowl

2. Mix thorougly

3. Apply to hair (Every strand)

4. After 10 minutes rinse with warm water

It really works!

I went through some of my books and found a natural hair...

I went through some of my books and found a natural hair conditioner made mostly of honey that will give you a sleek and healthy-looking finish.  (It's taken me a while to try it so that's why it's taken me so long to reply to your post.)  Anyway, here is the mixture:

Honey Conditioner
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 egg yolk.
Directions:
Mix all ingredients in small bowl.  Massage on hair in small sections.  Wrap head with shower cap for 30 minutes.  Rinse and shampoo.  (The warmer the water you rinse in, the easier the mixture comes out of your hair.)

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy
I douse my hair in olive oil and wrap it up in a shower c...

I douse my hair in olive oil and wrap it up in a shower cap and sleep on it over night. This makes my hair incredibly soft and shiny, but it takes about 2-3 showers to get the oily look out of it. Another amazing hair treatment that I do at home is shampoo and condition my hair. After I have conditioned it, instead of rinsing it out I leave it in my hair, wrap it up in a shower cap, and leave the conditioner in my hair for 30 minutes. To open up the hair follicles so that the conditioner can really soak into my hair, I actually blowdry my hair for 2-4 minutes WHILE my hair is still in the shower cap. This method makes my hair incredibly shiny!

Hope that this helps you!

❤️ 

My hair is slightly dry at the tips.  Once a week a mix o...

My hair is slightly dry at the tips.  Once a week a mix one egg, some coconut oil and a little bit of my regular conditioner and apply it to my hair; I put my hair up and cover with a cheap shower cap and let it sit for about 1/2 hour.  Then I wash and blow dry my hair as usual.  It makes my hair very soft. 

Good luck with your search. 

🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors