Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
What is a good moisturizer for normal skin with a little SPF?

I'm 14 and looking for a moisturizer for normal skin and that has a little SPF.

I've been using Bobbi Brown's day cream but I finished that and I would like to try something new.Smiley Happy

I use Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 age defense moisturize...

I use Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 age defense moisturizer. It is amazing! It gets rid of all dryness and is my winter moisturizer. Even though it is for aging, aging moisturizers are the best and they protect your skin really well. I love this stuff and it makes my makeup go on even better!

At the age of 14 I would use Olay products at wall greens...

At the age of 14 I would use Olay products at wall greens or clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotions.. Sunblock is the number one product you should be using though. California Baby sunblock  is all natural and a very good sunblock. Look for a product with titanium dioxide or zink oxide. I was a gymnast during my childhood from 6 to 15. I was out of the sun and indoors practicing. My skin was really fair so I started wearing sunblock at 15. It's the number one reason I look 10 years younger than I am. The suns rays cause more damage to the skin and age people past there years. If you really want to moisturizer your skin, try to find a moisturizer with a sunblock. Wear it everyday. You will be glad you did 20 years from now.

Good Luck!

DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer SPF 15 is a lightweight,...

DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer SPF 15 is a lightweight, comfortable moisturizer that guards the skin against environmental damage with its SPF 15.  You can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P42705&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

This spf from dermadoctor is oil free, and non greasy fee...

This spf from dermadoctor is oil free, and non greasy feeling. Wont cause breakouts.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P210823&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5762

: )

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors