Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin
|
Which Clinique Sun Screen?

I'm really concerned about getting age spots/wrinkles from the sun when I'm older - and people tell me Clinique is the way to go. There are two sunscreens by them that I've been looking at - the "Sun SPF 50 Face Cream" or the "Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40".

I have combination skin - my cheeks always feel really tight and dry in the morning but I get pretty shiny on my nose and chin. I'd also like to put some concealer over a few scars that I have and I don't want to break out from the sun screen because I have pretty acne-prone skin.

I use the Garnier B.B. cream right now but even that feels a little heavy in the steep weather approaching, so I just want a straight out face sunscreen. 

Appreciate it!

Tags (2)
Good morning, Jnrogers96!   If your skin is acne-prone an...

Good morning, Jnrogers96!

If your skin is acne-prone and you are concerned about shine, I believe the Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40 is the way to go.  I have oily skin, which becomes even more so during the summer months and it's prone to hormonal breakouts.  I have used this product before and I think it's awesome!

First of all, it is indeed oil free so it will not interfere with any liquid, cream or powder foundation you are using.  I also accidentally found out that it can double as a primer.  Not only did it protect my skin but it made my foundation last for hours even while I was outside during the warmest part of the day.

I would highly recommend this product!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors