Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Who's tried the Boscia Illuminizing Black mask? I'm TOTALLY intrigued.

Tags:
I love it! I tried the sample and went back to the store...

I love it! I tried the sample and went back to the store the next day to buy the full sized product. It doesn't really pull out blackheads (might yank out one or two around my nose) but it does take out dry/dead skin and leave your skin really smooth, soft, and bright. 

I have to agree, the peeling is super fun! The first time I tried it, I used it over my entire face. Now, I just use it around my nose and chin, where I have trouble (darn that T zone!)

Overall, I would recommend it if you want to brighten and smooth your skin (and remove the dead skin cells), but it doesn't really work for blackheads.

I bought it the week it came out! I am so in love with pe...

I bought it the week it came out! I am so in love with peel-off masks. It works great to get the dead skin off of your face and it even sucks out some impurities too which I like. Smells great, but takes a few tries to figure out the right concistency to come off correctly. A girl at Sephora told me to put it on the skin as thick as a piece of fabric on the skin and that helped out a lot. It's one of those products I only use when I'm home alone because it looks like you're running around with warrior paint when you wear it!

I tried it, actually I feel like the amount for the money...

I tried it, actually I feel like the amount for the money you pay is not enough. You have to goop it on your face so the peeling process is easier. For some reason the first time i used it i saw no significant difference or result, but the next time it did exactly what its suppose to, left my skin bright and radiant.

I got a sample of it and I loooooove peeling it off. I lo...

I got a sample of it and I loooooove peeling it off. I love that aspect.

for me, it made my skin flakey afterwards (I washed the remnants off and moisturized). 😞 I tried it again a  week later and same result. It is not as strong as a nose strip but it will pull o ff some skin--unfortunately for me not enough skin since I had the flaky dry spots. I guess I really have no need for this kind of product since what I'm using currently works for my skin but it was super fun to try! and you look really awesome, you put it on kind of thick (so it is easier to peel) and you could probably wander around for halloween hahaha! I startled my dog the first time I had it on  🙂

I have tried it and I love it.  It takes a while to dry b...

I have tried it and I love it.  It takes a while to dry but once you peel it off, your skin looks refreshed.  It does remove dry skin but not so much blackheads.  People have compared this to one of those nose strips because of how you peel it off but I believe the nose strips are stronger, therefore having the ability to "grab more" then this product.  It is worth a shot!

I haven't yet but I'm definitely going to. I love anythin...

I haven't yet but I'm definitely going to. I love anything that you have to peel off, it's a compulsion.

Re: I haven't yet but I'm definitely going to. I love anythin...
Me too. Can't wait to try this peel - looks like so much fun!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors