Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin
|
please suggest a moisturizer for combination skin that has silica in it

please suggest a moisturizer for combination skin that has the texture of smashbox primer and soft like philosophy the supernatural.

I don't think that you are going to find a moisturizer wi...

I don't think that you are going to find a moisturizer with silica in it since it is an ingredient that is usually found in primers.  I am going to give you the name of a very good moisturizer for combination skin types and also a moisturizing serum/primer that has that soft feel of silica so you can decide which type of product you want.

BE's Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer - Combination Skin is a lightweight moisturizer that improves your skin's firmness and radiance.  This moisturizer hydrates your skin as it improves elasticity and skin texture.  It has a 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex and includes a unique electrolyte delivery system to give the perfect amount of hydration to combination skin.  You can read more about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P228714&categoryId=B70

Make Up For Ever HD Elixir is a serum (primer) that instantly hydrates and adds radiance to your skin.  The lightweight elixir absorbs quickly into your skin, instantly moisturizing and brightening your complexion.  It contains D-Panthenol and Glycerin to ensure an immediate boost of hydration (+520% after 15 minutes) that lasts throughout the day (+175% after 6 hours). Argatensyl is added to provide an immediate smoothing effect.  This product is oil and paraben free and dermatologist tested.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P240602&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors