Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Can I return online ordered product in store?

I ordered one makeup online, but the colore doesnt fit me,,,,so can I return it in store?

Re: Can I return online ordered product in store?

You can bring it back to the store, just bring the paper with it (order paper, not tissue lol) and it'll be a lot easier for them. If you have a FS I'd go there but Customer Service told me I can return online orders at my SiJCP too though I've never tried it.

Just bring in the package slip to any Sephora store location and they'll refund in the original payment source or they'll let you exchange it for the proper color.

If you don't have the packing slip, you can still return without the receipt. But you won't be refunded onto your credit card, instead they'll give you store credit. Either way you'll always be able to exchange the item for the right color to compliment you.

Hi Pyyy! You can return products to any Sephora retail store. Bring your order invoice and a Sephora Cast Member will be happy to process your return.

Absolutely you can return it or exchange it for another shade!  Just bring in the packaging slip/receipt.  I've done it a couple of times and they accepted the return without question.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors