Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Electronic information submitted by shipper

Hello, I placed an order and it was shipped on December 1st. A tracking number was provided but the status of the shipment has been the same since December 1st. It is now December 11th and the shipment status remains as, "Electronic information submitted by shipper." What does this mean? Will I be receiving my order soon? This is my first time ordering from Sephora and I am very worried.

Re: Electronic information submitted by shipper

Hi itsjordan,

I am sorry for the difficulty you are having tracking your order with Canada Post. You should be receiving your order in the next few business days. Thank you for your patience! 

I wonder if Canadian customers are simply neglected.

It certainly seems to be the case.

Experiencing the exact problem!

Not the most helpful customer service... an e-mail response essentially said "sorry but too bad! Call us if you want", without giving any idea what might have happened, just leaves the customer hanging.

I am having the exact same problem! my order was supposed to be delivered yesterday but when I called Canada post they said they haven't even received the package from borderfree...

Hi greenteafueled,

Your order should arrive by the end of the day today, December 12th. If you do not receive the order by the end of the day, please let me know. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors