Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Sephora store on Amazon.com

Is there any way to get Beauty Insider points when you place an order on the Sephora store at Amazon? The items get shipped directly from Sephora. I have gift cards to Amazon, and want to purchase items from Sephora, but I want to be able to get beauty insider points fo rall teh purchases from Sephora. I had called customer service once to ask, and they said they could do it with the order number, but once I placed an order and called with the order number they said it didn't count. If I can't get them with the order number, can I take them to the store, return them and rebuy them so I can get the points??!?!

Re: Sephora store on Amazon.com

Hi Holliew!  So sorry for the confusion.  While points aren't able to be added at the time of an Amazon order, we will be happy to update them for you once your order has shipped.  Simply us a call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) & select option 2 to reach a Beauty Advisor who can assist you. 🙂

So would I just give them the Amazon.com order number? I know they are a lot longer than Sephora order numbers usually are. Would these purchases count towards VIB? I am trying to reach VIB status 🙂

You can provide either the Amazon order number or your registered e-mail address.  🙂 At this time, Amazon orders do not count towards your VIB spend total.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors