Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
never received notifications/invites for Holiday Soiree event, sales and/or promotions!
I am a VIB Rouge and I am subscribed to both emails & postal mail notifications from sephora. I have tons of other vib rouge friends that have all received an invite to the holiday soiree, coupons for the sale and even an email with a current promotion going on, plus their names in adorable holiday lettering! I have NOT received any of these things from sephora! I made sure to check my emails spam and all, but nope (lately, I've only received emails about my orders). Could someone please fix whatever is wrong with the communication in my account! I would really love to receive all these exciting notifications from sephora... 😞
Re: never received notifications/invites for Holiday Soiree event, sales and/or promotions!

Hi Lucky7J,

I am sorry you did not receive email notifications regarding the upcoming VIB Rouge promotion. I am going to send you an email to make sure all of your subscriptions are up to date. In the mean time, you can log into your online account and go to the main page of your VIB Rouge profile and RSVP for the VIB Rouge Soiree and see other information regarding the upcoming promotion. 

We also have a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the upcoming promotion here> http://bit.ly/10STIqX

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors