Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Frizz Fighters
Taming Frizz for Fine Medium Length Hair

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have fine hair that is a little below my shoulders. I have frizz at the top of my head. I do use oils like John Frieda's and I even used a sample from Reverie Milk Anti-Freeze leave in treatment but I still get frizz. Anything that anyone can recommend?

Re: Taming Frizz for Fine Medium Length Hair

i have fine, frizzy, naturally curly hair that i blow dry and flat iron. i'm in love with IGK's car service blow out balm - i highly recommend trying it! (a little goes a long way.) most of my other styling products are kerastase. i like their discipline fluidissime spray, keratine thermique, and elixir ultime. if you let your hair air dry, bumble and bumble's don't blow it gives weightless definition.

OUAI Smooth Shampoo at the root, Clean or Volume Shampoo and Conditioner at the ends!

http://www.sephora.com/clean-conditioner-P406664?skuId=1802032&icid2=ouai_lp_hair_care_carousel:p406...

Hi Natalia21,

How do you usually style your hair, do you typically let it air dry? I recommend Living Proof's No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream - works for a lot of hard-to-tame frizz and you can use this product without blow drying and still get great results! Not a super heavy product either so most people with fine hair don't feel weighed down by it - it's recommended that you apply generously but if you have fine hair start with a more conservative amount.

http://www.sephora.com/no-frizz-nourishing-styling-cream-P375666?skuId=1459395

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors