Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|
BLACK FRIDAY & Cyber Monday!!!

I can't believe it took me so long to start this thread -- I usually have started scoping the deals in September! But come one, come all, join the excitement of the weekend and let us know what deals you find!

Re: BLACK FRIDAY & Cyber Monday!!!

There was such a wait for the Sephora Black Friday deals this year, and it looks like they weren't exclusive deals to begin with. The Black Friday deals are still available...

Anyone have any idea when ABH will ship their Black Friday sales orders? I received confirmation for my two orders, but was wondering how fast/slow they tend to ship.

Mine shipped on Sunday and should be delivered on Thursday.  

I only ordered one glow kit though so it was probably very easy to put my order together and get it out.

The Harry Josh hair dryer is 169.99 at Dermstore. The new customer 20% off promo works on it as well, so it is just over 136. 

Actually had to get the price adjusted because I didn't think it'd get any cheaper this weekend, but it's a good deal if you're looking! 🙂 

Was anyone able to get the Becca Blushed with Light palette in Sephora or Sephora in JcPenney for $17?  I know in the past Sephora store did not want to honor online price but was just wondering if anyone had any success.  Thanks. 

DIPTYQUE DIRECT:

Free Shipping w/$75 purchase

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 10.05.18 AM.png

Some of the Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadow singles can be pre-ordered with "expected in-stock date" of 12/12/16 for the $4.80 sale price. 

IMG_6415.PNG

Thank you for posting this.  I completely forgot so was happy to have the reminder.  Just placed my order =).

You're very welcome. I couldn't wait to order those mini liquid lipstick set. I was waiting to try em forever 🙂 

What did you get?

I also got the mini liquid lipstick set and the Balm Appetit palette (I already have all of their other palettes and blushes). 

With our crap exchange rate I didn't bother and shipping to Canada was $10. I have their palettes as well. I was eyeing the new matte nude palette and the Balm Appetit. 

Sephora's Cyber Monday Exclusives are now open to everyone, no longer Rouge only. 

Call me a party pooper, but I'm pretty disappointed by Sephora's Cyber Monday offerings. Guess I'm pretty spoiled, eh?

You're not spoiled at all. This is the first year in 3 years that I didn't buy a thing from their Black Friday special 

Ditto. Compared to all other retailers, this is fairly boring. There's no deal at all.

The offerings aren't doing much for me either. I tidied up my beauty closet this week and I think I'm in a makeup coma.

Totally agree. "Preview" of spring items?

^ Same. Last year they offered more epic sets and some other good deals! This year it's just that they're releasing things earlier, but that's about it.

428 Replies