From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
Barney's Love yourself Spring 2017 Gift Bag event!

Hello lovelies! It is that time again . Barney's Gift bag event! YAY!!! 

Details!

March 7th to the 11h. While supplies last!  Buy in is $200 and includes any beauty items. Candles, hair and or skin tools, hair care, makeup and skincare! Fragrances too! 

There are step ups and I will get the info asap! 

Presell starts now. 

You can order  online or through my SA!

Of course feel free to post your SA info as well. 

My SA who works in the NYC store is giving a special gift to my referrals . She is Partnering up with Armani Beaute and giving an extra Gift to those that presell now through her. Referral gift is a full size Armani gloss, various shades, an Armani gift bag, sample of Byredo Oud and a deluxe Armani eye makeup remover . 

Just mention Luvgloss sent you! 😉  

She is also very generous with step up gifts and will help you get yours if you come close! 

I can't  provide a direct link to her email. 

But her info is 

Xiomara and it is best to email her, pm me for email address.

Please pm me if you have any questions 

I am not affiliated, but am happy to help her and you guys! 

PS; To keep this thread with Sephora guidelines and also drama free. Let's be nice and have fun. This is a fun event and if you do not want to participate and or use the mentioned SA that is fine! Let's shop and enjoy ! 

Bag event gift! 16923359_1096676670479033_18834211_n (2).jpg

Referral gift. Very Limited, only about 15 or so! While supplies last! Will go asap! 

16934184_1096676493812384_529179355_n.jpg

Re: Barney's Love yourself Spring 2017 Gift Bag event!

EDIT: if anyone is looking to buy Byredo/Diptyque specifically PM me. The step up is purse spray of Black Saffron or Flowerhead and it's with $175 purchase of Byredo. 

I preordered for Byredo Tree House Candle and the small Super Cedar perfume. Hopefully, they get in the Bibliotheque perfume in time for the bag event. I'm actually really excited about this bag. Yes, it's not as many things as the space NK bag but truthfully I don't know a lot of brands in the space NK bag and probably would never use those samples anyways. 

I'd rather get La Mer and Tatcha and 111 Skin samples anyways. I'm glad for the sheet mask! Plus that Davines Oi milk is amazing on my hair. 

I could do without the Malin + Goetz or the Rituals (since that's a repeat). Love Oribe anything so glad to have another sample even if it's a repeat from Space NK bag. Excited to try the Kiehls new cream as well.

Anyone know if there's a Men's version? I didn't ask my SA about it. 

@sungelly87 I love the Rituals!  I just bought a few items for the purple card and also did the rituals glossybox! If you don't  want it, I will trade you for it. LOL. 

I am also happy with the bag. I love that 111 skin masque and the free Armani lipgloss, Byredo sample and Armani bag and mu remover!

For my 1 order, I got the La Mer mist,La mer powder brush and Armani brow

2 order, Armani eye tint , Natura Bisse eye creamand I am not sure what else.

I want a few YSL items ! 

Nice! you got lots of goodies!  How is the la mer mist?

@mpas I like the La Mer mist. It sprays a lot and really hydrates me.

Honestly I have a mist addiction. haha  I love them all. I want the Armani one too.

I at first hated the May Lindstrom, now I really like it. I use them a lot and carry one with me in my bag ! LOL. I like misting people too. 😉

Do you have a fav? 

Oh and they do Mila Facials too. I am planning to get one in March. They have a nice spa area. LMK if you wanna come? 

@luvgloss13 im the same way I love mists!  You mist people?!  All I imagine is running around spraying people, like a cartoon (tho I know thats not the case).

I skipped mists this sale but plan to get some in whatever cult beauty does in the spring.  

I really like the May Lindstrom too.  Omorovicza is another fave.  I want tot try Odacite Rose and Neroli mist next.  I use the Mila pH toner mist every night.

Youre going up to Madison for a facial! Thats so awesome.  I have negative free time right now, but thank you for thinking of me!! So kind.

@mpas I do run around spraying people! lol. 

Haha , I have the Omoro too, but the mist is soo weak!  Yes more mists when Cult Beauty event, when is it?

I will be in NYC a lot the next few months, always up for shopping. 🙂

I wish I had time to go up to NYC.  Lately I have been going to catch a plane, not that I'm complaining hehe.  Last year, the spring cult event was march soo stay tuned.  I already know I plan to get Aurelia and Kypris.  Must stop buying skincare.

There is a mens version.  I didnt get the list, but the photo didnt look half bad compared to previous mens bags

Here is the detailed description, what is inside. After some thinking and rethinking I`ve decided to skip this bag. I already have a lot of things from it, in some I`m not interested, and some (as Oribe and Sachajuan) I hate. Plus, I was planing to order some NARS, but you can`t do this anymore 😞

But I will take a look at your goodies, ladies! Happy shopping everyone!

Spoiler
111 SKIN- Biocellulose Mask
3LAB- M Cream 6ml
BYREDO-  Bibliotheque (7k) 2ml
DAVINES- Oi All in One Milk 50 ml
DIPTIQUE- L'Ombre dans L'Eau 2ml
GIVENCHY- Rouge int 17 mini
KEVIN AUCOIN - The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil
KHIEL'S -Pure Vitality cream 7ml
LA MER- Moisturizing Soft Cream
LOEWE- Perfume Duo Vial Sample 2ml x2
MALIN +GOETZ- Grapefruit Cleanser 1oz
MARGIELA- Lazy Sunday Morning 1.5 ml
MARVIS -Toothpaste 10 ml
NARS- Liquid Laguna Bronzer 4ml
NATURA BISSE- Diamond Extreme Eye .07 oz
ORIBE- Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 1oz
RAHUA- Omega 9 Hair Mask 10 ml
RITUALS - Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel 50 ml
TATCHA- Pure Camelia Cleansing Oil 15ml
SASHAJUAN- Dry Powder Shampoo 75ml
SISLEY- Black Rose Mask 10 ml
YSL- mini mascara

@Sansara My sa can get you nars and the referral gift and all the gifts! Just to let you know! 🙂

@luvgloss13 Many thanks, I will keep that in mind (even, I`m not super excited about bag anyway).

anytime @Sansara

Same here...a lot of repeats and nothing that is a must have!  I also skipped out on the SpaceNK event, but hoping the Cult Beauty Spring Goody Bag is better than this!

Any idea when that will be?  Thanks.

@iwantitfree last year t was 3 March. Probably, around this time.

@Bstella yes, I have a lot of hopes for Cult Beauty too! 

Does anyone know if Barney's carries Smith &Cult in store?  I just got an email from Beautyhabitn with their new shade "Glass Souls" - gorgeous!   (Not that I need another glitter polish....)

@luvgloss13  As it appears that I completely missed out on the Space NK bag (I had my weeks mixed up), I just emailed my second Barney's order! 😉

O no! @Tamara76 What did you order? It is good to get it in now too , because things sell out. 

Maybe you can trade someone for things in space nk bag. I know there will be stuff up! 

@luvgloss13 Maybe - I honestly don't need any samples - I have so many in my stash rn! 😊

When I get 2 Barney's bags, I usually give one to my bestie.  ❤️

I emailed Xiomara this morning because I'm not sure what she has in stock, but I asked about two Armani Lip Magnet shades, SR Good Genes, Kevin Aucoin Neo Limelight and either a Givenchy or Bobbi Brown highlight.  Totally on a highlight kick!  😉

Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 67 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • 16923359_1096676670479033_18834211_n (2).jpg
  • 16934184_1096676493812384_529179355_n.jpg