Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|
December Sale to start Dec. 2 for VIB and VIB Rouge??

Just posted to Trendmood's Instagram. It looks like it starts Dec. 2 for VIB and VIB Rouge. 

$25 off $50 for Rouge

$20 off $50 for VIB

$15 off $50 for BI (Starts Dec. 3rd)

Ends Dec. 14, one time use. 

Let's try to keep it positive and stay excited for this sale. Yes, it starts the same day for VIB and VIB Rouge, and yes the dollar off difference is only $5, but Sephora is not obligated to do any of this. If you feel like it's not enough of a Rouge perk, then don't participate in the sale and take your business elsewhere. We all clearly love beauty products, and saving money on them is nice too, but the complaints take away from the fun those products are and the joy they bring us. Speaking if products, I will need to really think about what I'm picking up! I have three or four things spinning in my head... 

image.png

Re: December Sale to start Dec. 2 for VIB and VIB Rouge??

i didin't receive any email... i am vib rouge:(

Does the coupon code get mailed or emailed to us? 

@susd It is e-mailed. 🙂

What is the phone number for the Sephora VIB Rouge?  I had some issues with my order and need to contact them but only know the general CS number.  The last time I called the general CS number they were not at all helpful.  

Thanks in advance. 

Is this sale for online too? And will I receive a code in my email? Thanks!

I know this may not be the right thread to ask this, but is there a way to go back to VIB from rouge?  My apologies, but I didn't know where to ask this.  

I became VIBR upon the last promotion, actually half way through the promotion date and couldn't apply the code anymore.  On another note, I did get the mailer yesterday. 

I suppose you could by returning purchases.

Just by spending less money next year. If you are looking for help with a promo you couldn't use, call CS or the rouge line and they should be able to help you out. Obviously not on the last promotion, but this one. 

anybody? anything? 

Is this sale coming to Canada in Sephora too? 

Also haven't received anything. 

Neither did I. Someone posted a thread about not receiving it and quite a few others have said they have not either =/

I haven't either. I hope we hear soon 😞 I'll keep you ladies posted and let you know if I get an email 

So I was told via FB that we should be getting them soon. I guess they are still being emailed.

I hope so. Usually I get emails at least a few days before the sales and things.....so I'm a little surprised I haven't got anything yet. What are you planning on picking up with yours? (Assuming we get them) 🙂

Same here!

Since I became VIBR and the correct code will probably not be sent to me I have to call and place an order or go in store for it to be accomodated.

Wow well I'm not sure now I'm pretty =S lol. Still thinking about the Hourglass powders but don't know because some say they don't really see a difference and personally I haven't tried them. I feel like I should get a super pretty highlight but which one I don't know- Laura Mercier Indescretion looks pretty in the pan!!!! Don't know how it would look on though =/ 

What are you planning on?

Oh well 🙂 You've got some time to figure it all out. $25 off $50 is such a good deal for high end makeup and I look forward to these coupons every year.

I've been debating the Gwen Stefani palette for weeks. I think I'm going to use it on that. Urban Decay is super good quality and I feel they are colors I could wear a lot on an every day basis. I keep telling myself I don't need more eyeshadow but I keep going back to it and rethinking it.

So true. I called locations and they said we need our physical code for them to scan. So now I will have to call or something if I don't get my card at all or get the wrong one =( -sigh- gotta work for that card LOL

Go for it! If you feel you will love it and I do love UD myself, go for it for sure. You don't want to regret it later! 😃 haha

Oh no 😧 I hope you get the right one! I still haven't got my VIB one yet, so I'm hoping we still get one.

Yes me too. They make really amazing eyeshadows and that's the thing about LE things....sometimes you wait to decide too long and then can't get them. I don't think the Gwen palette will go as fast as some of their other palettes though. Gah....decisions...

I have yet to receive my mailer, Sephora is usually pretty good about those. I guess I will keep playing the waiting game! No e-mail either..

I found out on Saturday that my bf has apparently been deciding which mail is "important" before it makes it inside the house.

Nuh uh.

98 Replies
Photos2
  • rtr
  • image.png