Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|
October 2016 Hauls - OMG its Finally Fall Y'all

And with that - it's actually October! It's finally starting to feel like Fall, and I'm excited to start using all of those Hiliday items that have been out since, pretty much summer ;). 

Also - Happy Birthday to any fellow October babies! This year is Dirty 30 for me, and after a sinful September for me, I may have to spend most of this month admiring your hauls rather than sharing my own :x

ETA: I'm having a bit of insomnia and was surprised not to see an October Hauls thread already. If I missed it in my bleary eyed state - please let me know 😄

Re: October 2016 Hauls - OMG its Finally Fall Y'all

@Haleyhale I actually got my holiday balls around 3 weeks ago from the Guerlain store! I stopped by the store, and the MUA showed me them but only took down my name and number and told me they would give me a call whenever they were allowed to sell it.. the next day Charlotte (Manager, really really helpful!) gave me a call and even shipped the order to me!

The Bay's launch is November 18, and the have the Gala on that day. So preorder with your Guerlain counter if you can, and get more GWPs!

Halloween Haul.  Forgot to post it 🙂 lol

IMG_5198.JPG

I just ordered that PTR kit with my Ulta coupon. I'm so excited for it to show up!

Guerlain Holiday finally came to Canada. 😄

IMG_6021.JPG

Those magical orbs are so pretty! Ellipses of wonder.

That bronzer looks lovely. I am thinking of purchasing it for the rouge sale.

I bought it..quite lovely and different than other Guerlain bronzers I have.

So beautiful!

This picture gives me delighted shivers. I can not wait to get my magic balls!

Ahh! I just asked at Holts Calgary and she said not till November, yes I know technically tomorrow is November but I was thinking we weren't going to see them so soon in Canada. Anyways, they are gorgeous! Might do a Bay online order then. 

Are they definitely worth it? 10/10? I was sooo bummed to miss them last year! 

@Haleyhale my SDM in Aspen Woods had the whole collection! Also The Bay downtown had them, too. Don't know why Holts is so slow. Last year I had to pre order to get my holiday balls at Holts!

@Haleyhale I think they're really beautiful, but it all depends on what you're looking for. I collect meteorites so I'm somewhat biased! It's pretty shimmery for everyday wear but you could pull it off as a highlighter on pale skin or go for a full-on glow for a night out. The navy and gold packaging doesn't hurt, either. I usually wear the Meteorites Voyage for everyday but I use my LE pearls for special occasions or when I'm really going for a different look.

@ExquisiteGypsy @k617 I'm going again to the city next weekend, I'll try both places. If not, then ordering online. I wanted to start collecting as of last year and got so bummed out the ones in the globe were so limited! These might be the start of my collection. I use the Clair balls to set everyday and they need a highlighter friend 🙂 

Sounds great @Haleyhale! And if you're going to start collecting, it looks like Guerlain's spring collection contains pink & white domed limited edition meteorites. So it may be similar to last year's holiday meteorites! 😉

Arrrgh! I can't decide if I want the holiday balls!! Did you get yours in store @ExquisiteGypsy ?

They're so pretty @k617! Although they are more shimmery than the usual ones, I would say it's on par with last year's glitter factor but more gold. I ended up ordering them online for the Bay - I was hoping to grab them at Murale but the SAs there are so bad at remembering to call me after I have put my name down on a list for certain collections, I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out so I just bought them from the Bay (but they shipped really quickly!).

Enabled, @ExquisiteGypsy !

Stopped by Shoppers after work to pick up transit passes...my SDM just got the collection in! The testers haven't even been touched yet! Been looking for a nice pinky red so couldn't resist getting Rouge Saphir too. 

Best thing was being able to have all these paid for by points. I paid the $8.50 tax and that was it! I was saving my points for the next redemption event but don't think these will still be around then...

IMG_0867.JPG

That's awesome @k617! I'm so glad you were able to pick them up. Shoppers definitely has the best rewards system ever!

Oops 🙈

Spoiler
IMG_3947.JPG
Spoiler
IMG_3948.JPG

Thanks @KatieBT and my friend Angel for the F&F codes 💖

This is amazing - so many fun products!

585 Replies