Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
Share your Vanity Ladies!

I know there are several older threads for this already but I think its time to start a fresh one.  So come on ladies...I hope you will all post your new vanity pictures with me!

IMG_7454.JPG

IMG_7456.JPG

IMG_7453 (1280x1280).jpg

Re: Share your Vanity Ladies!

Re-vamping my lipstick drawers with good ol' *poster board👀 

Pics coming soon!

I live in a little apartment, and I just recently moved my makeup collection from my bathroom to my bedroom because I know humidity and fluctuations in temperature are terrible for makeup. After looking at small space vanities on Pinterest, I knew a single Ikea shelf wasn't going to work and the bar cart thing wasn't going to work with acrylic organizers, so my next best idea was this ladder shelf from Home Goods that cost less than a Tom Ford lipstick. I keep the mirror hidden on the bottom shelf until I need it because of feng shui, and I pull up a little stool when I do my makeup. 

And I'm totally hoping none of the reflective surfaces in the picture show me taking the picture while wearing my Beavis and Butt-head shirt. 😂

IMG_1859.JPG

This is awesome @txcatx ! Apartment space is tricky and this is a great setup. Thank you for the idea! I just recently moved all my palettes out of the bathroom too but you're right, everything needs to be moved out of there. I really need to invest in that simple human mirror lol. I wish Sephora still sold those. 

You've really done a great job organizing everything, despite space constraints!  @txcatx

I love vanities and makeup organization!  I have stuff crammed all over my bedroom in Chanel and Birchbox boxes and acrylic drawers for now (But I know where everything is!) However, once my 20 year old son finally moves his stuff out of his room (since he doesn't even live here anymore - lol), I'm turning his room into my office/makeup room! ❤️

That's so cute!! 

Great way of making use of your space! It looks so organzied.

Storing makeup in the bathroom gives me the ickinesssss hiibiijiibies, thinking of possible mold and such. 😕

I was very excited to make some additions to my vanity including the Alex drawers from Ikea and a book shelf to store some extra things. I'm slowly taking over our bedroom, but thankfully my husband is happy to see me so giddy about my new space. IMG_2198.JPG

What a cute space! It must be so much fun to shop your stash whenever you put on makeup 😄

Thanks, @Mcakes! My goal is to keep everything as visible as possible so I actually use it and remember I have it! 

@EDZ90  I love this space!  And I see your framed boxes!  ❤️  Your hubby sounds like a sweetie!

@Tamara76 Yes I put the frame up yesterday- notice the pillow directly underneath it as I didn't have much faith in my mounting abilities, but so far so good! 

I wish I was able to have dedicated space, but do not.. And have 1 bath so I try to keep it presentable! I don't mind standing most days since the lighting is great and I tend to do pretty simple looks at home. For most events where I'd take time, I've been using beauty studio to do something fun anyways. I keep skincare in one drawer, and extras/samples stored underneath. In the crate I use small mouthwash cups to house brushes, eyeliners/mascaras/brow, and lip stuff

IMG_7076.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_7079.jpg
Spoiler
IMG_7080.jpg

@CC3616, I've seen these mirrors in hotels and such and have always loved them.  When I did a google search, they always come up expensive as heck! Try googling "lighted bathroom mirrors" and you'll see an abundance of them. Good luck!

where did you find thatlighted wall mirror?  @CC3616

@makeupobesessed I'm in an apartment and it is the installed lighting! I got lucky! I will check the mirror and my renters book and see if there's any info on where it came from when I get home.

@makeupobesessed Didn't see anything on the mirror or in the book. Sorry! Happy late birthday!

@CC3616.  Thanks for looking anyway for me.  I love it is a wall mirror with the light around it.   Will google for sure...  thanks for the bday wishes!

@makeupobesessed Amazon has it, I know because I've been eye-ing it. It was around $300 last time I checked. At some point I will get this because it's very pretty and looks good for the eyes with the lighting

I'm definitely hard up on space right now hehe but trying to use items up! Ikea wall mount light, mirror, desk, stool, and I used an "as-is" cabinet door to make a second shelf so I can slide plastic containers (L, mostly palettes, R, day-to-day products) and washcloths underneath. Deluxe samples, face masks, hair straightener, and other frequently used small items in drawer. Nail polish collection under the desk. Works for me!

vanity1.png

vanity2.png

Line Friends!   Wishing you were coming to Japan again this year:(