Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|
What are your nordstrom rack beauty steals?

Hey guys! As my first post I decided to make a thread about the amazing beauty deals and Nordstrom Rack. I just went to Nordstrom Rack yesterday and they had a bunch of Too Faced and Stila items as well as a couple Urban Decay items! I thought that it would be a fun idea to show you guys the deals I got and I encourage anyone who wants to do the same 🙂

Everything that i got at Nordstrom Rack yesterday were Too Faced products, and let me tell you, the deals were great! These are the products I decided to pick up...IMG_6244.jpeg

Bonjour Soleil Palette - $44.00 $16.97

- Chocolate Soleil .14 oz

- Sun Bunny .14 oz

- Snow Bunny .11 oz

- Flatbuki Brush

La Creme Lip Cream - $22.00 $5.97

- in Cinnamon Kiss

IMG_8190.jpeg

All I want for Christmas Set - $45.00 $19.97

- Makeup Bag

- Perfect Eyes Eyeliner .03 oz

- Eye Shadow and Blush Compact .28 oz

- Lash Injection Mascara .25 oz

- Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer .35 oz

- La Creme Lip Cream in Believe .11 oz

Natural at Night Palette - $36.00 $14.97

IMG_9426.jpeg

Re: What are your nordstrom rack beauty steals?

IMG_4986.jpg

This was on 10/22/16 in Los Angeles. Over 50% off. 🙂

oh my gosh your nordstrom rack is stocked so well!!

Bought a smash box double exposure eyeshadow palette today. It was only $25! So excited to try it soon!Sb palette

Not anything recent but I grabbed the Too Faced book of bronzers from a Nordstrom Rack. I was pretty pleased with myself.

Tonight  (in OC, Calif.) I saw: a lot of Lime Crime lipsticks & a few Lime Crime nail polishes, Too Faced Love palettes (for 18 bucks, I think!), SummerGLO palette (in 2 different colors, on clearance!), Too Faced BB Cream, Too Faced Hangover Primer, Too Faced #TFNoFIlter Selfie Powder Trio, plus all the usual Laura Gellar & Lorac sets. I didn't buy, but was excited to see it all.

Ooh!  Will have to check it out after work.

@LeeLeeBk

which rack? The one at Orange or the one at Metro Point?

Huntington Beach. It's on Edinger, across from Bella Terra mall. 

FYI: There was only one TF BB Cream, and one Hangover Primer (that I saw). But I was in a hurry and couldn't investigate super thoroughly.

Oh, and Too Faced Lip Butters!

My NR had Stila magnificent metals for 15 a piece and some large eyeshadows for 6.95 yesterday. I picked up two of each. I have been wanting to try the magnificent metals but didn't want to pay $32. They had some Laura Geller sets, tons of NYX, Smashbox, Laura Mercier tinted balm, other Stila items too. I didn't really pay attention to specifics since none of it caught my eye. I know they had some of the lip vinyls. 

My Nordstrom rack had too faced selfie palette, UD smoked palette, a few Lorac sets, Laura geller secret garden set, Michael kors bronzer, & smashbox blushes. I also saw Tory burch lipsticks a few weeks ago but they were all swatched and picked over. 

The mini travel versions are full price at NR. They've started setting up a display (a tower of bins) that sells travel sizes of many brands at full price just like regular Nordstrom and other beauty retailers. 

Oh 😞  @beauty2sample Please COME BACK we miss you! Be our holiday surprise 😉

It seems like a trick to me, because people would expect it to be discounted at NR and might unknowingly pay full price. 

I found a few Tory Burch palettes today. Marked down fro $60 tp $29.97 🙂

20160603_105935.jpg

20160603_110001.jpg

I saw those around the same time.  I couldn't resist picking them up!

I was at the natick, ma location yesterday and there was a bunch of nars stuff! There was the smoky eye kit, a narsissist palette (the one with the mirror on the front of the palette) and both of the lip pencil kits from the summer 2015 collection. I got the ultimate lip pencil kit! Kind of wish I got a picture to share but I was so excited that I forgot lol

My Nordstrom rack a couple days ago: Lots of Stila Holiday Sets

IMG_2150.JPG

126 Replies