Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
Does anyone else think there should be more than 2 levels

More than 100 and 500 How about 100,350,500, and 1000. And each goes up in size, quality and price. I just think we should be rewarded a little bit more, considering Sephora's average annual revenue must be off the charts!Smiley Wink

Re: Does anyone else think there should be more than 2 levels

@vanityprincess - Great idea! I'll pass that along and we'll work on it. Smiley Happy

I think that is a great idea. I would like to know what the perks were going to be ahead of time and to also have more than 1 product at each level to choose from. I would also like the skincare challenge to come back- that was GREAT! maybe once you reach a certain number of points you could have the option of choosing your own product for free......

Absolutely!!!

I think thats a great idea! It would be a great incentive to keep adding to our stash and trying new products.  I believe the more we are rewarded...the more we'll purchase, ya know?  Thats one marketing tool that keeps the customers coming back.

I'm totally with you on this!  I also would like to see different VIB levels with greater benefits as you hit higher levels - the 350 entry level, and then 500, 1000...

Conversation Stats