Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
Friends and Family

Does anyone know when the next Friends and Family discount is coming out?  I know it's always sometime around this time of year.  

Tags:
20 % off code FF2010 exp 11/01

It now till Nov 1   FF2010 is the code for 20% off

Re: 20 % off code FF2010 exp 11/01

1469iA4408BB8D863724CIt actually expires 11/03.

how do you use that coupon?

Alisalisa -

If you've never shopped online at Sephora before, you will need to enter the code during the checkout process.  The promotional code "box" is at the bottom left of the page where you enter your credit card information.

@Alisalisa, You can use the promo code online through Nov 3rd. Enjoy!

Re: Friends and Family

FF started a yesterday. This year it is Online Only (to most customers) Its only applicable In store if you were given a card by a Sephora Worker. This was discussed on Sephora's Facebook Page. Basically here's the code: FF2010 it's valid presently until November 3 to US customers. It is 20% off your entire purchase. It's not applicale to Canadian Customers or SiJCP locations. Read Sephora's Facebook Discussions page for further info if you seek it.

Tags:

woo! i just placed my order! i tried to place it quickly so i wouldn't keep adding more and more and more to my cart.

OMG, I totally forgot about the FF until I looked at this today. I just spent $200+ yesterday on the Clarisonic. I used my 10% though but I should have waited! I started to fill my basket again and maybe this will remind me. So, anymore news on when it's coming? Can't wait!

Wow, I did the same thing and spent $100 with no discount 😞 I'm totally kicking myself right now. But ehh, I'm sure I could find something I need when the FF coupon comes lol

That would be a great time to do the holiday shopping! I can't wait! Maybe I'll buy things that I've been holding off on. Do they advertise it somewhere or do you have to be at the store to find out?

Yeah they usually send an email with a code.  If my memory serves me correctly, us VIB's got to use a special FF discount code a few days before everyone else!  *Fingers crossed*

there is usually an email and sometimes you get something in the actual mail! don't worry though if you for some reason don't get it we will  all be  talking about it anyway 😄

Someone told me it's 'estimated' to come out around a week or two, so keep your eyes and ears open! I haven't gotten an exact date, but last year it was in this month and around the middle of the month. I'm so excited for it (:

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • Sephora20%.jpeg