Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
full coverage foundation for combo/sensitive skin.

I have hormonal acne and acne scars on my chin area that I would like to cover completely without looking cakey. Makeup with sunscreen in it tends to break me out so I prefer makeup without it. I'd love a foundation that looks natural, controls t-zone oil throughout the day, and has flawless coverage. I'd love to hear recommendations. Thanks so much! ❤️

Re: full coverage foundation for combo/sensitive skin.

I have hypersensitive skin that is combination oily to oily, and I love the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I do have some acne scars as well, and I feel like it does do a good job covering them up without looking cakey. I also think the finish isn't entirely matte (somewhere between matte and satin), thus giving me a more skin-like look. Also, as with any products for sensitive skin, I would do a patch test first for a few days just to be safe. Good luck!

Hi Marisaranee,

The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is full coverage, oil-free, non-SPF, and has a beautiful, natural finish. And I also agree with itsang about the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup which is an excellent long-wearing foundation with great coverage and also more shade options.

Hope that helps!

Estee Lauder Double wear is my favorite! it covers super nicely and lasts all day!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors