Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge 1 CLEANSER NOT IN COLUMBUS, OH STORE?

I have intensely sensitive VERY oily skin.   I'm 36, but look at least 10+ years younger with no wrinkles as yet.  For the past 5+ years I have been flaking excessively, especially my nose. I was regularly exfoliating (not more than once a week due to sensitivity)/cleansing/toning (with a non-alcohol toner) and moisturizing.  In my 20s, I used to break out CONSTANTLY... and I've had to be careful looking for products which wouldn't cause/worsen acne (or exacerbate my mild rosacea) and still be rich/exfoliating enough to handle the flakiness.

I didn't know what to do about being both VERY oily and VERY flaky in the same area.

Enter:  a VERY knowledgable skincare consultant at the Columbus, OH store.  She introduced me (just a few weeks ago) to a LIFESAVER!  This cleanser has done what nothing else could with no irritation.  It should be marketed to oily/acne prone women of all ages who want to gently exfoliate. The DERMADOCTOR WRINKLE REVENGE CLEANSER (in combination with JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL **which also should be marketed to oily skinned people**) have combined to make me look like a teenager with gorgeous skin!  I'm sure its gentleness along with the exfoliation has contributed to being ACNE FREE as well...

My question is as follows:  WHY would you still carry the other DERMADOCTOR products EXCEPT the one I just discovered. After talking to 3 staff members in store, and calling to discuss my inability to find the cleanser... I was informed (via phone call) this was removed from the shelves (although still available online).  This product is amazing, and I was disappointed when I took my friend (with similar issues) to the store to buy it.  This is literally the third time I've tried a product only to have it ripped from the shelves.  Please bring it back!

Hi coesean. I agree that the Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge...

Hi coesean. I agree that the Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge 1 Facial Cleanser (http://bit.ly/mfbZtO) is gentle enough for all skin types and really makes your skin feel smooth without over drying! There are many reasons why a store would stop carrying an item.  I recommend asking the Store Director or one of the managers to possibly bring it back.  Otherwise, you can always stock up on the cleanser.  Shipping to Ohio via UPS ground only takes 3-4 business days so you will have it in no time. I hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Re: Hi coesean. I agree that the Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge...
It's just that often, I end up having to "sample" my own products for my friends... because they are no longer in store!
Re: Hi coesean. I agree that the Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge...
I appreciate the speedy response... the store and a .com rep both told me to post on this forum. I will take the route you suggested. Thanks ;0)
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors