Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Help!! Large pores!

hey guys im new here im just trying to figure it out with my holy skin, i have large pores and im really looking for something to make them smaller, I've tried with avene, some products of clinique and i haven't noticed any difference so im open to suggestions xo.

Spoiler

Tags:
Re: Help!! Large pores!

Unfortunately my dear it is actually impossible to change the size of your pores permanently. You can diminish the look of your pores and even temporarily fill them (make sure the product is non-comedogenic). You can use a product that will temporarily make them smaller. Whatever you use your pores will go right back to "your normal" once you stop using the product. I fight the same battle; I have HUGE pores.

That being said, There are two products out there that can temporarily make your pores smaller. Both products can be used morning and night, but at a minimum every morning with or without makeup. Basically make the product you choose the last step in your skin care routine. Depending on how well the product works for you, you may need to change your primer to something lighter. I was using a pore filler primer and results were overkill. I now use La Base Oil free.

Kiehl's micro-blur skin perfector. You can purchase it from the Kiehl's site for $35
Lancôme Visionnaire 1 Minute Blur You can purchase at Sephora for $57

I have used both and I feel Lancôme works a little bit better for me. $20 better I'm not sure. I use Lancôme products for my regular skin care and am not sure if the other product just didn't mesh with Lancôme products. Good luck, I know how hard the struggle is to minimize large pores.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors