cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Product advice for poor college student

Hi all! 

I am looking to switch my skin routine. I have very oily skin that is prone to breakouts, especially in my forehead area. I do not wear makeup daily, so I am not very concerned with products that are great at removing makeup. I have been using proactiv for the past few years, but am no longer satisfied with the results. I am also in college, so I would not like to break the bank and would like to stay in the $20 or below range for each product! Also, I do not have much time in the mornings for getting ready, so I was wondering if you guys had suggestions for what part of the skin care routine is essential for everyday, versus extra things I could do from time to time 🙂 I'm a newbie when it comes to skin care, so any advice is great, thanks! 

Re: Product advice for poor college student

Hi Mariel!  

I would recommend going for a skin care set.  It'll likely be a little more than $20 but it will give you the opportunity to test multiple products.

My first set was OH (http://www.sephora.com/the-works-kit-P393017?skuId=1674480&icid2=ole_henriksen_value_sets_carousel_b...) , not this exact one but similar.

I was able to make it last ~3 months (which further justifies the cost) and I found some products I truly love.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors