Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|
PROMO CODE NOTIFICATIONS

Want to receive an email notification when a new promo is available? Subscribe to this thread!

How to Subscribe:

To the right of this post you will see a black box that says "Follow this thread." Click it to subscribe. You will then receive an email notification every time there is a new post below.

Contribute:

When a new promo code is available, please post it in the comments here (just once!) so those subscribed to this thread will receive an email notification.

The goal is to keep other comments in this notifications thread to a minimum so subscribers will only receive emails when there really is a new promo.

If you have questions/comments, or for a comprehensive list of promos, check out this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-17/td-p/2640386

REMINDER: DON'T COMMENT IN THIS THREAD (unless it's a new promo)

We want to hear what you have to say, but post it here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-17/td-p/2640386

Re: PROMO CODE NOTIFICATIONS

PEAKSKIN- multi use. 6 deluxe sample choices (Korres, Fresh, Gmalglow, etc)

Not multi-use.

SMOOTHEYE (now available for US too Heart)

smooth.JPG

image.jpeg

Crying rn because the THERMAL is OOS. Always wanted to try this product.

SMOOTHEYE

upload_7620934104873030211.png

PERFECTFX

kvd.JPG

I was waiting for something like this to make a purchase!

GWP.JPG

upload_6215679248143340152.jpg

Not sure if this is a Canadian exclusive or not.

THEBOSS

0.JPG

Live for Canadians - doesn't appear to be working on the US side, unfortunately 😕 

(I'm sure this might stir up some discussion, but please remember this is the notification-only thread! We have other threads to discuss promos 🙂 )

promo moonlight.JPG

Cross-posted from discussion thread, thx to @Lyrical0238

original[2].png

816.JPG

25MINIS Day 22

25minis lip magnet.JPG

BROWFOOD

11.JPG

Sorry, no new promo to report.  😞  But, there's been some grumbling on the Promo Discussion thread (linked below), so I guess I'll be The Baddie...

While occasional accidents are bound to happen, history seems to show that we can generally go a good while without extraneous emails (like this one) 🙂 after someone posts a reminder of the "rules" of this Promo Notification thread.  (Last one was in OCT by my eye.)  So, here she is:

As requested by @kso1225 at the top of the page:

"When a new promo code is available, please post it in the comments here (just once!) so those subscribed to this thread will receive an email notification.

The goal is to keep other comments in this notifications thread to a minimum so subscribers will only receive emails when there really is a new promo."

"We want to hear what you have to say, but post it here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-16/m-p/2596271#M86680"

Thanks all! 

(And if you haven't subscribed yet, instructions are also outlined at the top of the page.  IMHO, when it's working, it works really well - try it out!)

Shh thanks before someone tells you why don't you subscribe if it bothers you that much LOL

VR.jpg

i was able to snag one ><

All gone 😞

You know it's been a dry spell when an often done promo goes out that quick. Still it's a bummer. I've been holding off on the new Shade and Light figuring there'd be a good code pre-Christmas. I'm stilllllll waaaaiiiitttingggg

233 Replies