Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Need a new, gentle face wash!

Can someone recommend a new, gentle face wash for sensitive skin? Something that doesn't smell too strong, please!

Juice Beauty's gel cleanser is nice, it's less of a chemi...

Juice Beauty's gel cleanser is nice, it's less of a chemical cleanser, more natural, that's the idea anyway - my skin didn't feel tight after using it but ultimately I think my skin is too sensitive for even that (I have a sensitivity to citrus ingredients apparently, but if you don't, maybe you'll like their line).

I now use Dove's unscented soap for sensitive skin. I've been using it on my body for years and finally decided to try it on my face. Some people swear by it, others wave it off - for me it's the only product that cleans, get rids of makeup, doesn't break me out, doesn't make me red - basically the only reaction I have is a cleaner face. I use it with the Clarisonic brush. Pretty sure it doesn't smell at all. 

If you're looking for a gentle facewash made for sensitiv...

If you're looking for a gentle facewash made for sensitive skin I would go to the drugstore and grab either Cetaphil or Purpose by Johnson & Johnson.

If you're looking for higher end products I recommend you try Caudalie Gentle Cleanser or Boscia Soothing Cleansing Cream.

My favorite face washes are: Philosophy Purity Made Simpl...

My favorite face washes are: Philosophy Purity Made Simple, lasts a long time, and the scent is not over-powering. I recently purchased Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, hopefully I will love it as much as PPMS. 

You should try Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - it's go...

You should try Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - it's got a light, pleasant smell that I love. Plus, it's oil-free so that's always a plus!

Clinique, Clinique, Clinique. Have I mentioned that im ho...

Clinique, Clinique, Clinique. Have I mentioned that im hooked on Clinique. They have a liquid face wash thats for all skin types that is great for you.

Boscia's Clear Complexion or Purifying cleanser. They both contain natural ingredients, free from parabens, sulfates, fragrances, preservatives etc. Its gentle on the skin and removes make up as well ... My skin is sensitive too, and it doesn't cause any reactions.

I love how they have expiry dates on their products - it makes me feel better knowing that these are not on the shelves forever!

I use Philosophy Purity Made Simple and am on my third bo...

I use Philosophy Purity Made Simple and am on my third bottle of it. I'm currently considering switching to another cleanser because I want one without parabens. However, I love Purity so much, it's going to be hard to leave!

I adore Philosophy Purity Made Simple Highly Foaming Clea...

I adore Philosophy Purity Made Simple Highly Foaming Cleanser which is a lighter foaming version of the original cleanser. It wipes off makeup and removes oil from the day for clean, refreshed skin. If you want a do it all and easy to use cleanser, than this is for you. Plus the scent is very light and won't leave the skin feel scratchy, dry, and red.

Philosophy's Purity is my favorite all-time cleanser.  Th...

Philosophy's Purity is my favorite all-time cleanser.  The creamy formula is super gentle, but it still manages to remove every bit of makeup.  I have never broken out or developed any type of negative to reaction.  In fact, I have not even had any blackheads or blemishes since I started using it.  The scent is not very strong at all.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors