Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Sensitive skin

I started using Boscia skincare line, but was disapointed after using it the first night. I used the cleanser and nightly moisturizer, and my skin felt soft to the touch and was oil free. However, my cheeks felt irratated and dry, like too much moisture had been stripped from them, and my cheeks were just a little red. Does anyone have any suggestions of what skin care line I should try after I return the starter kit to Sephora?

Tags (3)
Caudalie has great, natural skincare products that are pe...

Caudalie has great, natural skincare products that are perfect for sensitive skin.

You should check out the Foaming Cleanser and other products.

Here's a link to their different suggested skincare regimens: 
http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Caudalie&contentId=C20598

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

I have really sensitive skin and my skin feels and looks...

I have really sensitive skin and my skin feels and looks the best when I use the Clinique skin care line. Their cleanser gets everything off without making your skin feel really dry, the toner cleans out your pores and the lotion doesn't make my skin super oily! I love it! And you don't have to use very much so it lasts a long time! I use the liquid cleanser in the green bottle, not the bar. Hope this helps!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors