Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Skin looking younger and more luminous

I am 31 years old and Im looking to correct any sun spots, scars, antiwrinle and get my skin looking luminous, bright and young.   I have been looking at the philosphy miracle worker, and philosophy  hope is all you need and a few clinique products.  I would appreciate any feedback or other product suggestions.  Thanks

Hello and thanks for the awesome question.   I've heard g...

Hello and thanks for the awesome question.

I've heard great things from Philosophy and wanted to personally recommend Clinique products to you.

I bought my mother the Lotus Eye Gel from Fresh a while back and she said she loved it.  

I too love bright skin, and I would like to recommend Ole Henriksen's Vitamin C Serum & the Sheer Transformation Moisturizer really makes my skin bright. Though I will say it isn't specifically for anti-aging.

I also wanted to suggest Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Aniti-Aging products. I bought my mom some of these products for the next coming holiday.

Aloha from warm and sunny Hawaii!  I am also in my 30's (...

Aloha from warm and sunny Hawaii!  I am also in my 30's (late 30's...ok...I'm 38), and I searched forever for a great line to start helping my skin get it's youthful glow back!  Well, I'm happy to recommend Amore Pacific.  I started using their products last year and I have to tell you, I was sold from the first night I used them.  I bought a "starter" type kit, which included an oil face wash (it's actually really cool, you don't wet your face until after you apply and rub it in!), it also had a small container of their enzyme peel, toner and moisturizer.  My favorite product in the entire line is the enzyme peel.  I've seen a lot of suggestions on how to use it, but for me, personally, I tend to get a little oily during the day with my combo skin and this really helps, but the best thing about it is that my make-up, no matter which foundation I choose to use that day (and I alternate between several, from tinted moisturizers, Bare Minerals, to regular liquid foundations), my foundation goes on literally flawlessly after using it, so I use it almost every morning!  It's like it takes everything that doesn't belong off of my face and leaves it a super clean slate!  The toner is awesome and the moisturizer isn't too heavy, which I really like.  I suggest using the moisturizer right after the toner while your face is still a little damp and it will soak into your face perfectly!  It's definitely helped me get my skin back on the right track!

Hope this helps...just one of the many products that I'm sold on!

Aloha!  Smiley Very Happy

Check out the NARS skin line. They have a basic skincare...

Check out the NARS skin line. They have a basic skincare regime aimed to increase skin clarity and brightness that is anti-aging.  They have a skin lightening cream that should help with the sun spots too!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors