From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
What is the difference between the clarisonic spot therapy body brush head and body brush head?

Hi,

I wanted to know whether or not there is any difference between the spot therapy body brush head, which comes with the Clarisonic Plus Skin Care System and Spot Therapy Kit, and the Body Brush head, which comes with the Clarisonic Plus-Pink and the Clarisonic Plus Pink with fresh?

What else should I know before purchasing a Clarisonic? Also, what Clarisonic product would be the best for me to purchase? If it helps, I have acne on my face: cheeks, chin, forehead, bumps on my nose etc. etc. I also have acne on my neck, chest and upper, mid, and lower back and was hoping to find something that would work in clearing most if not all of this unevenness up, even if it may not be as significant as I'd like it to be, initially. My skin is also really spotty because of the scars left behind by all the acne, which doesn't seem to go away, ever :/. I also have combination skin, its oily in some areas and dry in others. My skin is also somewhat sensitive.

Thanks for the help :).

I think prettyinpa covered your questions, but I just wan...

I think prettyinpa covered your questions, but I just wanted to add that I think you'll love the Clarisonic and I feel certain that it will help to clear up your skin.  You may want to think about using an acne-fighting cleanser along with the brush and a good one that works well with the brush is Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam which you can find here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=FF3DOYWIEJGMUCV0KQLQX0Q?id=P188309&categoryId...

Another tip I wanted to pass along is that if you wear makeup, I find that it's best to use a facial cleansing cloth to remove the bulk of your makeup before cleansing with the Clarisonic.  You can use a drugstore brand of cloths such as Biore Facial Cleansing Cloths so it is inexpensive, but I think it really helps the Clarisonic do a better job when your face is already free of most of your makeup before you you begin cleansing.

I hope you enjoy your Clarisonic!!! 🙂

When I got my Clarisonic Plus it came with the spot thera...

When I got my Clarisonic Plus it came with the spot therapy body brush, but when it was time to order a new body brush, the only option was the Body Brush head, so I think they are the same brush, just two different names. The new Body Brush head that I received looked exactly the same as the Spot Therapy Body Brush, in case you were wondering.

For my body areas that have acne, I have just started to use Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. I was having problems with overdrying some areas even though there was acne there, and this product doesn't strip the skin of its own oils. Plus it is supposed to help old acne scarring, which would be very nice!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors