Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
What mask is good for minimizingt pores and clearing blackheads without overdrying sensitive skin?

What mask is good for clearing out pores and blackheads but not overdrying sensitive skin?

Try Clinique's "Pore Minimizing" range of produ...

Try Clinique's "Pore Minimizing" range of products. The refining serum has done wonder to my pores, And the instant pore perfector works as a great concealer and no shine at all...My pores have shrunk considerably in a few weeks since I started using the refining serum.

Also try using the Clinique Pore Minimizer Thermal-Active Skin Refiner after a Clarisonic session.

I like philosophy's micro delivery system.  It tingles an...

I like philosophy's micro delivery system.  It tingles and clears away any dead skin on your face (ie your black heads).  I would recommend their lotion afterward.  I have combination skin so I use their hope in a bottle but I recieved a sample of hope in a jar which was too much for my skin and gave it to a friend who has dry skin and she loved it so much that after a month she went and bought her own jar.

@Buckeyegirl206, I'm also an advocate for the Clarisonic & can speak to how well it helps to minimize pores & blackheads. In addition to regular exfoliation, a deep cleaning mask once or twice a week can do wonders. The Bliss Steep Clean Mask is an excellent treatment for congested skin, used professionally in Bliss Spas worldwide. Did I mention that each bottle comes with enough for 52 applications? Smiley Wink

Blackheads and clogged pores are a build up of dead skin...

Blackheads and clogged pores are a build up of dead skin cells trapped in the pores, and surface of the skin.

Maybe you might want to try exfoliation in your skincare routine.....

Try the Clairsonic machine. You can use it will your favorite cleanser.

Try using skin care with acids, to dissolve the deadskin cells and debris.

This set has the machine and cleanser.........

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P266202&categoryId=C19971&shouldPaginate=true

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors