Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
my skin

my skin is extremely sentive, almost everything I've tried makes my skin irritated, what would you suggest to use as a daily regiment

Look into hypoallergenic products. I use the unscented se...

Look into hypoallergenic products. I use the unscented sensitive skin bar from Dove. My dude has allergies so we also have hypoallergenic detergent and all that.

Try to see if any of the products you've used have similar ingredients - if you notice that they do, avoid products with those ingredients. I'm actually sensitive to the willow stuff in the Boscia line, breaks me out. It might take some experimenting to figure out what's irritating your skin. 

I also use tea tree oil since there's just one ingredient in the product and it's not something I'm allergic to. After that I moisturize with the yogurt cream by Korres, which seems to have a reputation of being good for sensitive skin.

Have you tried Clinique? All of there products are allerg...

sweetgirl25 wrote:

my skin is extremely sentive, almost everything I've tried makes my skin irritated, what would you suggest to use as a daily regiment

Have you tried Clinique? All of there products are allergy tested and fragrance free. All of other makeup can bother our skin because it has fragrance in it. Take it from me, I learned the hard way to read the ingredients and look for the word fragrance before I buy it. Cliniques products are created to please every once needs for sensitive skin, dry skin, normal and oily skin.

I second the Boscia cleanser. I have sensitive skin as we...

I second the Boscia cleanser. I have sensitive skin as well & I love everything Boscia. If you haven't tried any of their products yet, I definitely recommend you do!

There's a yogurt cream from Korres that i love. It's real...

There's a yogurt cream from Korres that i love. It's really rich and velvety but it's not oily. Also, there's a cleanser from Boscia that's called Boscia purifying cleanser. It has no synthetic fragrances so that might be the answer to the irritation and it's also nice and light and doesn't strip away natural oils. i love both these products. Good Luck!!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors