From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending Now
New Products Alert (or, "Arriving Soon")

Some of us were talking in a different section of the boards that it would be nice if Sephora.com had a section featuring some of the new items that Sephora will be carrying, as opposed to featuring only the items that are already being carried.  It'll be an alert for loyal customers of certain brands to keep an eye out for a certain products instead of wondering for months whether they should wait until Sephora brings it, if it does at all.  For example, we know that Urban Decay is coming out with three new palettes for the spring season called "Feminine", "Fun" and "Dangerous", but we don't know whether to buy directly from UD or risk missing out on the palettes by waiting for Sephora, not knowing whether or not Sephora will be carrying these items at all.

It can be called "Coming Soon" or something like that, and just let the customers know a little ahead of time what to anticipate and plan out their buys accordingly.

Tags (2)
Re: New Products Alert (or, "Arriving Soon")

@offiicegal- I think thats a fantastic idea!  I really hope that someone who works for Sephora sees your post and suggests it! I would love to know which items are going to arrive in the future at Sephora. I would love to know what Sehora will be getting....something to look forward to!

Great suggestion!

xoxo

Re: New Products Alert (or, "Arriving Soon")

This is a FABULOUS idea! 

I am always checking the 'what's new' or 'just arrived' sections.  Since I always make lists of what I need and want to buy, a 'coming soon' section would be quite helpful.  This way, I can wait to make all my wanted purchases at the same time. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors