From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations
View activity, savings and benefits
Redeem items, samples and more
View saved products
Recommendations from your store visits
Manage your services, classes and events
Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations
Payments, contact info, addresses and password
Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you
Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests
Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers
1) A non-greasy, lightweight, vitamin packed, paraben free serum to make my hair grow longer in 30 days!
2) A product to get rid of melasma, hyperpigmentation, old acne marks and genetic under eye circles. Not just make them lighter, totally get rid of them!!
3) Something to correct uneven skin tone on the body.
4) A cream to get rid of old stretch marks.
5) Nail polish that never chips.
* A long-lasting foundation. Even the foundations that are advertised as lasting all day fade away by the time I am home from work (despite using setting powder or primer).
* An all-in-one primer. It could cut down the time to put on one primer for your face and one for your eyes.
a pore and scar shrinker.
This is a little far fetched... but hear me out... so there is a liquid latex type of foundation that you can put on that hides all facial imperfections.. then you can put all the coloring you want on top of it... eye shadow, blush, and what not... then when you want to take it off, you can peel it off like a peel off mask and it comes off in one or two pieces. I think that would be cool lol
A truly waterproof, never budge, perfect going on, all purpose, black but not too black pencil eyeliner.
A utilitarian pencil ( or automatic pencil might be even better) that I could buy a ton of and use
everyday for the rest of my life! Any eyeliner I use seems to wear off or end up on the outer
corner of my lower eyelids (although I do suspect that half the time the blame lies with my
rich eye cream! Must use a little less, in that case...).
I've had the same issue for years too. Try Perricone's Intensive Pore Minimizer, which is pricy but well worth it. It is the first product I have ever used that actually eliminates 95% of the blackheads and minimizes the pores.
Ahhh, If only I could.... I would invent a formulation that would permanently stop overly excessive oiliness in the face. ( without being harmful to the skin of course!)
To all my fellow oily skin ppl.... I feel your pain
A ginormus blockbuster that can carry everything I need, all in one place so I don't have to buy everything seperately and do trial and error on everything!
A "makeup for dummies" kit, with foundation/powder and eye/lip stuff all in one palette. AND instructions!! I'd probably wear makeup more if I didn't have to lug around 5000 different products.
An intense scar/tattoo removal serum! I know they have products like this, but usually it takes a while to start seeing results, so something that worked almost instantly would be crazy-amazing.