Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Volume Seekers
|
Help with texture & volume! Anyone tried R+Co or the new IGK products?

Just saw the IGK was launched on the website recently, but currently out of stock and it seems like only the U.S. site carries R+Co (but Saks has it for pre-order Oct 13). I've tried multiple brands but none seem to give me that texture with volume.

Already tried many many products over the years...

• Dry Bar Triple Sec (also not fond of the scent)
  • Bumble & Bumble (Thickening Spray, Surf Foam, Surf Spray & Air Spun sprays, volume powder, thickening shampoo <- waay too dry)
  • Oribe (both texture and beach sprays)
  • Living Proof (Thickening mousse, Full Dry Volume Blast and Instant Texture Mist - mist is very sticky)
  • Osis mat volume powder
  • Shu Uemura Ample Angora mousse
  • Alterna (volume spray and mousse)
  • Amika (texture spray)
  • Ouai (texture spray)

Maybe I'm destined to never have that full volume textured look... I even crimp the bottom layer of my hair for volume

For the record, I have stick straight Asian hair, not dyed and doesn't hold a curl for a full day. 

Any suggestions? I'm a bit picky about the scents too, if I can smell it an hour after I use it, it's too strong.

Re: Help with texture & volume! Anyone tried R+Co or the new IGK products?

Hi mmmiu,

IGK products are currently available on Sephora.com and in select Sephora stores! I recommend the Trust Fund Thickening Foam, the 30,000 Feet Volume Shampoo, and the 30,000 Feet Volume Conditioner. The Thickening Foam gives you volume without the stickiness. All three of these products contains the IGK NYC brand scent: black pepper, blackberries, dewy violet, geranium, and leather accord.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Best,

Mali

Re: Help with texture & volume! Anyone tried R+Co or the new IGK products?

Thank you! i'm gonna order them when the next Sephora deal comes up :):):)

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors